We are finally halfway through the summer season! I know lots of people are looking forward to fall and winter because they want cooler weather, but there are SOME things about summer that I really like. I thought I would start a list of the pros and cons.
- Going to the beach and/or hanging out at the pool
- Ice cream galore
- Fresh fruit and veggies
- More sunlight= longer days
- Oppressive heat & unbearable humidity
- Longer days=harder for me and the rest of the morning crew to get to bed on time!
- Most of rain is in the form of pop-up afternoon storms, which is not good for the drought because it typically isn’t widespread!
What are your favorite things about summer? Least favorite things?
--Meteorologist Sonya Stevens