T&I Students Learn Oxyacetylene Safety | Schools
OFTC held its spring semester Oxyacetylene Safety Meeting at its Dublin campus for trades and industrial students on March 6th. The meeting was sponsored by AirGas of Dublin and its area manager, Mr. Gene Harvey. Mr. Jim Norris, the southeastern district manager of Victor Technologies, led the meeting with his safety expertise of torches.
Upcoming Events near Dublin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.