Central Ga. Tornado Watch Canceled | News
A tornado watch for three Central Georgia counties was canceled this afternoon.
The watch included Telfair, Treutlen and Wheeler counties. The watch was originally scheduled to end at 9 p.m., but the National Weather Service canceled it around 3 p.m.
The watch remained in effect for 10 Savannah-area counties.
A watch means that conditions are good for creating tornadoes, but none have been sighted. People should monitor weather conditions and be ready to take cover.
Upcoming Events near Dublin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.