COS students have Paul Mitchell color class | News
Oconee Fall Line Technical College (OFTC) hosted a national educator from Paul Mitchell that presented a color class to the South Campus Cosmetology students on Monday, February 17th.
Misty Arnold has been an educator for Paul Mitchell for 3 years and is the owner of 67 Styles Salon in Statesboro. She talked with the students about the theory of color and explained color formulations.
Upcoming Events near Dublin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.