Summit Set to Address Veteran Homelessness | Community Spirit
A summit to address veterans' homelessness is set to for March 26th.
This comes after the Secretary of Veterans Affairs set a goal for VA to end veteran homelessness by 2015, according to a release.
The summit will address six areas:
- Outreach and education
- Housing/Supportive Services
- Community partnerships
The summit takes place at 195 Holt Street in Macon. Registration begins at 10:30 a.m. and events last from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
If you are interested in participating in either summit, please contact event coordinator Keiya Myles,Keiya.Myles@va.gov, 478-595-4548, or write to Carl Vinson VA Medical Center, HUD/VASH Program, 1826 Veterans Blvd., Dublin, GA 31021.
Upcoming Events near Dublin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.