Forum Features Senate Candidates | Community Spirit
The public will be able to hear candidates field questions before the general election Nov. 6.
A candidate's forum takes place at the W.E. Knox Civic Center in Gray on Oct. 15 at 6:30 p.m., according to Kathyjo Gordon with the Jones County Chamber of Commerce. That's at 161 West Clinton Street.
The audience will be able to ask question in written form, which will then be reviewed and given to the moderator.
The following candidates have been invited:
- Daryl Black, Senate District 25
- Bert Jones, Senate District 25
- Bubber Epps, House District 144
- Mary Ann Whipple-Lue, House District 144 (unconfirmed so far)
- David Lucas, Senate District 26, (unconfirmed so far)
- Bobby Gale, Senate District 26
- Jones County Commissioner Candidate Preston Hawkins
- Jones Co. Commissioner Candidate Chuck Baker
- Jones Co. Commissioner Candidate District 4 Bert Liston
- Jones Co. Commissioner Candidate Daylon Martin (unconfirmed so far)