Top 5 Foodie Delights in Dublin This Weekend | Community Spirit
1. Experience farm fresh delight in downtown Dublin during the Market on Madison farmers market on Saturday, May 3rd from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 314 Madison Street. Featuring fresh eggs, bread, lamb, beef, organic produce, and handcrafted items, the Market offers everything you need for farm to table goodness! For more information, call Main Street Dublin at 478-272-2560, visit www.marketonmadison.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Savor your evening as Dublin Farm’s Ristorante da Maria crafts a five course Italian meal on Friday and Saturday with service beginning at 7 p.m. With two distinct menus featuring dishes like steelhead trout filet, broiled with rosemary, lemon and garlic, served over sautéed baby spinach and creamy risotto with asparagus spears and crispy prosciutto, Maria creates moments your taste buds will relish. Reservations are required, and can be made by calling 478-275-8766, emailing Heinz@dublinfarm.com , or visiting www.dublinfarm.com
3. Taste Chef James’ artistry at The 604 on Friday and Saturday night with a dinner menu of fresh heirloom tomatoes, house-made mozzarella with mixed greens, a chiffonade of fresh basil, with extra virgin olive oil & a balsamic reduction, butter poached lobster tail, filet mignon with a port shallot reduction, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, and a selection of handcrafted desserts. Reservations are required by calling 478-272-6048.
4. Sample nationally acclaimed Deano’s Italian during their Mother's Day brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, May 11th. With stations devoted to fresh omelets and Belgian waffles, this buffet will delight the whole family. Reservations are highly recommended, and can be made by calling 478-275-1117.
5. Sweet Georgia shrimp await at East Dublin Seafood, where they will cook a variety of Dublin’s freshest seafood to order or take home to prepare yourself. Taste it yourself at 106 Nathaniel Drive in East Dublin, Tuesday-Saturday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. or call 478-277-0415.