J & J Farms Stocks Dublin's Farmers Market with Georgia Grown Goodness | Community Spirit
Each Saturday, J & J Farms in Laurens County brings a wide variety of produce to the Dublin Farmers Market including pesticide-free super foods like kale and swiss chard, as well as radishes, onions, potatoes, turnips, mustard greens, and free range eggs. Later this season, J & J will feature over 40 varieties of tomatoes, an assortment not often found in other farmers markets across the state. Using both fields and greenhouses, J & J Farms produces farm-fresh, Georgia grown staples that are only available at the farmers market at Market on Madison in downtown Dublin from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 314 Madison Street.
Along with an array of farm-to-table goodness, Market on Madison features handicrafted woodcrafts, homemade relishes and preserves, fresh milk, and innovative garden items, as well as walking paths and an open air pavilion.
Upcoming Events near Dublin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.