Top 5 Reasons to Visit Dublin this Weekend | Arts & Culture
1. Taste artistry at Dublin Farm on Friday, July 25th and Friday, July 26th at 7 p.m. as Ristorante Maria presents a five-course plating crafted with passionate precision. Delight in your choice of entrée with a distinctly different menu offered each night. For reservations, menus, or more information, call 478-275-8766 or visit www.DublinFarm.com.
2. Delight in musical flair as Cosmic Groove takes the stage on Friday, July 25th at 8:30 p.m. at THE 604. Located at 604 Academy Avenue, at THE 604 you can enjoy Happy Hour or savor a meal created by Chef Barwick. For more information, call 478-272-6048 or visit www.club604dublin.com
3. Experience a specially curated exhibit of selected pieces from the State Art Collection at the newly renovated Dublin Carnegie July 26th – September 11th. Open Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., admission to the exhibit is free. Dublin Carnegie is located at 311 Academy Avenue in Downtown Dublin.
Inspired Georgia: 28 Pieces from Georgia’s State Art Collection features original works by renowned Georgia artists such as Benny Andrews, Lucinda Bunnen, Herbert Creecy, Howard Finster, Ruth Laxson, and Nellie Mae Rowe. This exhibit was made possible by Georgia Council for the Arts in partnership with the Georgia Tourism Division and the Georgia Humanities Council.
4. Craft joy with a visit to Market on Madison farmers market on Saturday, July 26th from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for a fresh selection of local and organic produce, artisan foods, jams, jellies, and preserves, and a variety of handmade crafts and original art. For more information, call 478- 272-2560 or visit www.marketonmadison.com.
5. Cool off with a wet 'n' wild day at Southern Pines Splash Pad Monday-Saturday, 10am-6pm and Sunday 1pm-6pm. At only $2 per person, load up the kids and head to Southern Pines Regional Park where a bucketful of fun awaits daily. For more information, call 478-277-5060 or visit www.dlcra.org.