Top 5 reasons to visit Dublin this weekend | Arts & Culture
1. Grab the girls for a night of shopping delight as Mint Boutique and Downtown Dublin bring you Haute: A Pop Up Boutique on Friday, June 6th from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at 201 W. Jackson Street. It'll be a night full of couture, fun, and a little wine and nibbles in Downtown Dublin. For more information, call Mint at 478-278-4854 or visit www.shopthemintboutique.com.
2. Grab a seat for the First Friday Concert Series featuring CAP03 at the Market on Madison in Downtown Dublin on Friday, June 6th at 7:30 p.m. Bring your lawn chairs, coolers, and snacks and kick back with your friends as CAP03 fills the night with their blend of classic rock and pop hits. For more information, call Main Street Dublin at 478-272-2560 or visit www.marketonmadison.com.
3. Grab a tote and head to Market on Madison on Saturday, June 7th from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for Arts + Eats featuring the best in local artists and organic dairy, meats, and produce! Check out the latest masterpieces from Frenasee Daughety's painting class, Art Dublin, and shop the best selection of Georgia Grown organic foods from our local farmers. For more information, call Main Street Dublin at 478-272-2560 or visit www.marketonmadison.com.
4. Grab a towel and cool off at Southern Pine's Splash Pad. Open Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., admission is $2. Southern Pines is located at 575 Southern Pines Road. For more information, call Dublin-Laurens County Recreation Authority at 478-277-5060 or visit www.dlcra.org for a full schedule of summer fun.
5. Grab your appetite and experience a night full of music and food as nationally acclaimed performer and composer Wayne Hosford "Socks it to the Sixties" at Dublin Farm on Friday, June 6th at 7 p.m. Tickets are $79 and include dinner, drinks, and the show. Reserve your table by calling 478-275-8766, emailing email@example.com, or visiting www.dublinfarm.com.