Top 5 Reasons for the Whole Family to Visit Dublin This Weekend | Arts & Culture
Head to Dublin this weekend for a sweet time!
1. Take excitement to a new level with the Dublin Civitan Club’s Spring Fair, Wednesday, May 14th through Saturday, May 17th at the Civitan Fairgrounds on Hwy. 257. With new rides, foods, and free gate admission on Wednesday, bring the whole family! Midway opens Wednesday-Friday at 6 p.m. and at 1 p.m. on Saturday with $20 unlimited ride specials.
2. Experience farm fresh delight in downtown Dublin during Market on Madison’s farmers market on Saturday, May 3rd from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Featuring fresh eggs, bread, milk lamb, beef, organic produce, and handcrafted items, the Market offers everything you need for farm to table goodness less than five minutes off I-16 at exit 51. For more information, call Main Street Dublin at 478-272-2560, visit www.marketonmadison.com, or email email@example.com
3. Rev up the smiles during Moore Station Village’s 4th Annual Car Show on Saturday, May 17th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 100 Old Field Lane. Benefitting Habitat for Humanity, the car show entry fee is $20, and can be paid at the event. Registration is from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Classes include Antique (pre '40) through later models (1990-2014) with trophies awarded in each class.
Featuring live music, great food, door prizes, and a Car Care Clinic sponsored by Pitts Toyota Scion from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Pitts Toyota Scion will also showcase the latest in Toyota electronics technology. For more information, contact Christi at 478-272-9000 or visit www.moorestationvillage.com or Mary Linda Flanders at 478-998-4106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Create sweet memories during TroupCorn’s Strawberry Festival on Saturday, May 17th from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at 105 Marie Church Road. Certified Georgia Grown, TroupCorn packs a bushel of fun with over 20 different family attractions including a strawberry egg hunt, farm animal petting zoo, pick your own strawberries, and a full service restaurant! Admission is $12, and for more information visit www.troupcorn.com.
5. Catch the Kelly Knight Revue at Theatre Dublin on Saturday, May 17th at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Revel as the Hummingbirds, Mockingbirds, Knightingales, and Knight Owls serenade you with a cappella pop, country, and classical hits. Tickets are $10 at the door. For more information, call 478-277-5074.