Top 5 Reasons to Visit Dublin This Weekend | Arts & Culture
Create magic with a Visit to Dublin this weekend!
1. Head to Market on Madison Friday, May 2nd at 7:30 p.m. as Dude Sumner Band conjures up a night to remember during the First Friday Concert Series. Bring your coolers, lawn chairs, and a burger from Jack’s Hamburgers, Minute Grill, or Stone Horse Tavern, and head to 314 Madison Street for free family fun!
2. Whip up farm fresh delight in downtown Dublin during the farmers market on Saturday, May 3rd from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Market on Madison. Featuring fresh eggs, organic produce, and handcrafted items, the Market offers everything you need for farm to table goodness! For more information, call Main Street Dublin at 478-272-2560, visit www.marketonmadison.com, or email email@example.com
3. Mark the Magic Man casts a spell over Theatre Dublin on Saturday, May 3rd at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. with De Ja Vu, a show sure to have you wondering whether it’s dream or reality. Benefitting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Laurens & Johnson Counties, tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children 12 and under, and $25 for VIP and can be purchased in advance at www.theatredublinga.com.
4. Watch clutter instantly disappear at the Dublin-Laurens County Recreation Authority’s Yard Sale on Saturday, May 3rd from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Southern Pines Ag & Expo Center. Booths are $5 each, and can be purchased onsite at 575 Southern Pines Road. For more information, call 478-272-5766 or visit www.dlcra.org.
5. Capture the magic of the Kentucky Derby at The 604 on Saturday, May 3rd beginning at 5 p.m. Located at 604 Academy Avenue, The 604 will serve up traditional Derby drinks, eats, as the Derby airs on 5 screens. For more information, call 478-272-6048 or visit www.club604dublin.com.