Top 5 Reasons to Visit Dublin This Weekend | Arts & Culture
With a wide variety of events, there's no reason not to spring into Dublin this weekend!
- Put some spring in your step as Cissy’s Foxfire Band hits a high note at CLUB 604 on Friday, March 28th. Dig into Chef James’ fresh take on Chicken Scaloppini or his famous carrot cake. Located at 604 Academy Avenue, CLUB 604 serves up a good time!
- Spring blooms at Roche Farm and Garden when they team up with T Lake Environmental and Windom Greenhouses for a family-friendly Design & Color Workshop Saturday, March 29th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 803 E. Jackson Street. Check out rochefarmandgarden.com for their full line of Southern Living plants, or call 478-272-3340 for more information.
- Work up an appetite gardening? Head to East Dublin’s Burger Bin USA for an Angus beef burger with a side of their tasty pork rinds. Located at 728 Central Drive, Burger Bin serves up freshness Monday through Thursday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Preview their menu at www.usaburgerbin.com or call 478-272-0201 to place your takeout order.
- Freshen your closet with a pop of color at Mint Boutique. Located at 913 Hillcrest Parkway inside Classic Florist, Mint Boutique offers clothing and accessories sure to make any wallflower blossom! Shop online at www.shopthemintboutique.com or visit them Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Leave winter in the dust as the 441 Speedway opens Saturday, March 28th in Rentz. Located at 3317 US Hwy. 319/441, gates open at 3 p.m. and general admission is $15. Call 478-595-7299 or visit www.441speedway.com.