Top 5 Reasons to Visit Dublin This Weekend | Arts & Culture
Weather got you down? Visit Dublin to warm up hearth and home! From southern rock and blues to unique treasures, Dublin will get your heart smiling!
- Sing along to classic rhythm and blues at Stone Horse Tavern Friday night at 9 p.m. as CED Band takes the stage with their mix of southern rock and blues infused with hints of soulful harmonica. Located at 110 West Jackson Street in downtown Dublin, Stone Horse Tavern invites you to hang up your coat, kick back with a Munchies appetizer, and enjoy! Call 478-272-0076 for more info.
- Kick off the chill at CLUB 604 on Friday with Chef James' decadent creamy feta spinach soup or cozy up with a tiramisu martini. At 8:30 p.m., award-winning Cissy’s Foxfire Band lights up the lounge with country and rock hits. CLUB 604 is located at 604 Academy Avenue, www.club604dublin.com, or call 478-272-6048 for more information.
- Relish the beauty of personalized service at Plum Alley where limited time discounts await on all fall and winter merchandise. Offering a perfect palette of trendy and sophisticated, Plum Alley will having you dreaming of spring with the newly-arrived spring line by Escapadas found only at 2032 Veterans Boulevard.
- Stretch your imagination treasure hunting at one of Dublin’s distinctive antique and boutique shops. Explore Dublin Antique Mall downtown at 406 E Jackson Street or the Treasure Store at 600 Kellam Road to experience the joy of discovery. Refresh your home with a trip to The Exchange, located at 1817D Rice Avenue where fresh takes on home decor, clothing, and accessories await.
- Get a jump start on the week by reserving your place in Dublin Farm's Cooking Class on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 from 5:30p.m. to 9:00p.m. at Ristorante da Maria. These informative 3-hour classes include menu planning, ingredient selection, and food preparation for those discerning ladies and men who truly understand that cooking is an art form. Participants prepare a multi-course meal under Maria´s instruction, then sit down, dine together and enjoy a glass of Italian wine! $55.00 per person includes 3-hour cooking class, printed recipes, dinner and a glass of Italian wine or a soft drink. Registration is limited. Please call 478-275-8766, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.dublinfarm.com for more information.