Add Holiday Spirit to Your Weekend with a Visit to Dublin | Arts & Culture
1. Have a rockin’ Christmas with Theatre Dublin’s celebration of the holiday season at a performance of Christmas with the King on Friday, December 6th at 8 p.m. Starring Travis Powell, Ted Torres, and Austin Irby with the EAS Band, the performance features Elvis’ Christmas music and other megahits. ElvisFestival.com encourages you to bring a new, unwrapped gift that will be donated to children in need through a local charity. Purchase tickets at www.elvisfestival.com or call 1-888-406-5885.
2. Add some magic to the season by visiting the 4th Annual Pilot’s Polar Express on December 6th and 7th and December 13th and 14th starting at 4:30 p.m. at Laurens County Baptist Association located at 1882 Trinity Hills Drive. Children will have the pleasure of sipping chocolate milk and nibbling cookies while traveling to the North Pole to visit with Santa and his elves at his workshop. Tickets are $5 per person, and can be purchased at South Atlantic Bank on Veterans Blvd.
3. Bring the family downtown to experience the Annual Christmas Parade on Saturday, December 7th at 2 p.m. Don’t forget to stop by Founder’s Park to view the beautiful Christmas tree!
4. James Ellington’s FAMOUS EGGNOG PARTY kicks off at CLUB 604 on Saturday, December 7th at 7pm. CLUB 604 is located at 604 Academy Avenue, and the cover charge is $5. Visit www.club604dublin.com or call 478-272-6048 for more information.
5. Purchase tickets now for Theatre Dublin’s “The Nutcracker.” Tickets start at $15 and are available at www.theatredublinga.com , by calling 478-277-5074, or at the Box Office. Show times are December 14th at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and December 15th at 2 p.m.