Visit Dublin Saturday for a Frightfully Good Time | Arts & Culture
Here's the top five reasons to Visit Dublin this weekend:
1. Scare up a feast by visiting the Farmers Market at Market on Madison on Saturday, October 26th from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Fresh local fruits, veggies, baked goods, herbs, and more await! Admission is free. Call 478-272-2560 for more information.
2. Attend a performance of “Walk Among the Shadows,” Dublin’s living history tours of the Old City Cemetery, will be held on Saturday, Oct. 26th from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Old City Cemetery located at 305 ½ W. Gaines Street in downtown Dublin. Each tour lasts one hours and shares Dublin’s history using actors in period attire. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students, and can be purchased in advance by calling 478-277-5074 or prior to the event at the ticket counter.
3. Join CLUB 604 for their annual Halloween Party on Saturday, October 26th from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. Featuring live performances by The Master Blasters, a frightfully delicious buffet by Chef James, and games and prizes, tickets are available for $25 for members and $35 for nonmembers. Visit www.club604dublin.com or call 478-272-6048 for more information.
4. Experience fall with a trip to TroupCorn on Saturday, Oct. 26th from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Get lost in the corn maze, try out the corn cannon, or take Mazey’s hamburger eating challenge. With over 20 different attractions, admission to TroupCorn is a great value at $12 per person. Visit www.troupcorn.com for more information.
5. Ready for a fright? Haunted Montrose offers four terrifying attractions sure to get you screaming. Selected as One of America’s Best Haunts, Haunted Montrose opens Thursday from 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 6:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m., and Sunday