Top 6 Reasons to Visit Dublin-Laurens County This Weekend | Arts & Culture
Here's the top six reasons to Visit Dublin-Laurens County this weekend:
1. Experience the MidLife performing live at Market on Madison on Friday, Oct. 4th at 7:30 p.m. Free admission so grab your lawn chairs and coolers, load up the family, and head to Downtown Dublin for a fun night!
2. Freshen up dinner by visiting the Farmers Market at Market on Madison on Saturday, October 5th from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Fresh local fruits, veggies, baked goods, herbs, and more await! Admission is free.
3. Don't Ask Me Why you would miss "Almost Billy Joel" live at the historic Theatre Dublin on Saturday, Oct. 5th th at 7:30 p.m., featuring Georgia native, Hugh Michael Tyner, in a visual and audio Las Vegas-style spectacular tribute to the original piano man himself. General admission is $20.00, VIP seating is available for $35, and can be purchased by calling 478-277-5074 or visit www.theatredublinga.com.
4. Scare up some fun at Haunted Montrose now through Nov. 2nd. Located at 1702 Second Street in Montrose, Haunted Montrose brings fear to life with The Old Slaughter House, Havoc 3-D, Raven Blackout, and Experimental . Visit www.hauntedmontrose.com for hours and tickets or call (478) 376-4559 for more information.
5. Delight your tastebuds with a taste of Tuscany at Dublin Farm's Ristorante da Maria on Friday, Oct. 4th at 7 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 5th at 7 p.m. View the menu and reserve your table by visiting www.dublinfarm.com or by calling 478-275-8766.
6. Get your toes tapping during the 27th Annual Piney Woods Lake Bluegrass Festival on Oct. 3-5th on Piney Woods Lake Road in Glenwood. Featuring live performances by Stevette & The Parking Lott Pickers, Strings of Bluegrass, Jack Sowell, and many more, this three day event promises fun for the whole family. Tickets are available on-site and range from $5-$25.00. Visit www.pineywoodslake.com or call 478-463-3301 for more information.