Top 5 Things To Do in Dublin This Weekend | Arts & Culture
Need a reason to get out of the house this weekend?
Here's the top five reasons to Visit Dublin this weekend:
1. Experience the Tiger Creek Band performing live at Market on Madison on Friday, Sept. 6th at 7:30 p.m. Free admission so grab your lawn chairs and coolers, load up the family, and head to Downtown Dublin for a fun night!
2. Cook up a feast by visiting the Farmers Market at Market on Madison on Saturday, September 7th from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Fresh local fruits, veggies, baked goods, herbs, and more await! Admission is free.
3. Hear the Atlanta Pops live in Dublin at the historic Theatre Dublin on Saturday, September 7th at 7:30 p.m., featuring a repertoire of pops music arrangements from movies, Broadway shows, popular tunes and other special arrangements. Tickets are $35.00 each, and can be purchased by calling 478-272-2560 or visit www.theatredublinga.com. Mention promo code POPS for a special offer including free admission to future performances.
4. The Mid-Life Chryslers perform live at CLUB 604 on the evening of Friday, September 6th. Don't forget sample an amazing dinner prepared by Chef James Barwick. CLUB 604 is located at 604 Academy Avenue, and the cover charge is $5. Visit www.club604dublin.com or call 478-272-6048 for more information.
5. Make some cash or shop at Flea Market at the CLUB on Saturday, September 7th. Rent a table for $8 by calling 478-272-6048.